Overbust fashion costume corset, criss cross adjustable lacing in the back, perfect for bridal lingerie, halloween costumes, date nights, burlesque, or any intimate setting.
Materials: Polyester, Synthetic Leather, Steel boned, Zip front, Lace back, Spandez, Lace
How To Determine Your Perfect Fit?
Corset is used to make a more slender body....please don't compare with general clothes' size. Please use our own size chart guide located in the photos. Corsets are sized by waist size, so please choose your corset according to your waistline, not your bust. Our overbust corsets will fit any body shape.
How to put on a corset by yourself?
1. Loosen the corset by undoing the centre loops and pulling the back of corset apart 6-7" but don't undo the laces at the bottom of the corset.
2. Carefully line up the two sides of your busk on the front of the corset. Line up the pins and the holes and clip the busk together.
3. Tighten the lacin starting from the top. Next, go to the bottom of the lacing and pull the laces tighter ther, working the bottom half of the lacing tighter.
4. Tie off the loose lacing on the back of your corset.
5. There is a panel at the back of the corset which you can use to cover up your back under the lacing(optional) or fold it into the corset for a more exposed look for your back under the lace up.
1. There is 2-3% difference according to manual measurement.
2.Please check the measurement chart carefully before you buy the item.1 inch = 2.54 cm