WHEN TO USE?
We recommend wearing your waist trainer during the day while you are sitting or standing at work / home. You can wear the waist trainer while doing exercise however it is not necessary.
1. We recommend that the first few days of wearing the trainer to wear for limited amount of time 2 - 6 hours per day (depending on how much you feel is comfortable).
2. Gradually add an hour or two to your regime until you are able to wear the trainer throughout the entire day.
3. Once the trainer is worn-in you can then begin to use the second set of clasps making the trainer tighter.
4. When the trainer becomes comfortable, you can progress to the next size down as part of your continued weight loss regime and postural correction. Bear in mind that individual’s body shapes are different.
- Hand Wash
- Air Dry (Do not put Waist Trainer in dryer!)
- Must be dried out by turning over the back of a chair. Never hang on or near a heat source as over time this will cause shrinkage and eventual damage to the stitching.
- Alternate Cinchers: Rather than buy one corset, buy two. Alternate them so each corset gets to rest between each wearing.
REMEMBER - A waist trainer is not to be worn indefinitely. It's purpose is to get you in the habit of:
1) Eating smaller food portions (making you feel fuller)
2) Standing upright (improving your posture to reduce back pain)
3) Motivation (providing motivation and a constant reminder of your goals)
After a few weeks/months of wear, you should find that you do not need to wear it any more. If you find yourself falling into old habits, then pick it up again to get you back on track.